Wednesday, April 17, 2013

St Patty's to Easter

Well hello there!! I feel kind of terrible that I suck at keeping this blog up. I looked back when I was pregnant with Rex and I use to keep this thing updated a lot better... sorry!!

Anyyyhow - Chad had really been looking forward to St Patty's day. He wanted corned beef and cabbage for months now. So my mom had us and Chad's parents over for dinner. It was really yummy dinner as usual and Rex had a good time :) he's such a funny little guy!

 We also had a nice Easter. The Saturday before Easter the city had an egg hunt at the park near our house - it was fun. He got some eggs filled with candy which made him a happy camper. On Easter he got a basket from us and one from grandma and grandpa Survis. We got him a little tool kit and he LOVES it and it's really cute to see how well he knows how to use the different tools. He goes around "fixing" things around the house with his screwdriver which he says like "goosedwiver" lol. Grandma and grandpa Brogan gave him a chalkboard which is pretty awesome until he decided drawing on the foyer floor was a good idea. At least it was just chalk and not markers or something like that!! Anyhow, Easter dinner was at our house and Chad made did a big BBQ and mom made some shrimp salad stuff which is always a hit!



Oh my parents also decided Rex should have his photos done for Easter - they bought him the cutest little suit and took him in for a photo shoot. He looked so handsome. They brought him by to see us while we were out for lunch - that's where i took this photo - don't mind the mouth full of food! He wasn't cooperating haha

hmmmm ok - well for some reason I'm having issues getting the photos to email from my phone sooo I'll have to add the rest later...

Hope everyone else is enjoying spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment