Tuesday, August 12, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISON!!!

Ok, ok... So, it's almost Rex's birthday and I'm now just getting around to writing about Alison's birthday.

Starting to wish I was better at the scrapbooking stuff so at least you kids would have something to look back on. But, it is what it is!

I knew Alison was going to have a great 1st birthday. I also knew that this party was more for me than it was for her, since she wont remember it! We threw a nice party for Rex's first as well and knew this had to be just as good! And it was. Her birthday way AMAZING! All the important people in her life were able to attend, she was happy and of course spoiled!

I had gotten a dress while in SLC when I was still pregnant. I had decided that would be her 1st birthday dress. So, then I needed a theme. The dress has a Parisian scene on the bottom so Paris was chosen as the theme. I started shopping and planning early. Like usual! And as usual, I probably went a little overboard. But Daddy was so nice just letting be do whatever. Rex helped a lot and was excited when packages were delivered for "My baby girls birthday" (that is what he calls her now, it's so sweet)

We are so thankful to have our little "Chuggy" she's so full of personality! She's very smart, stubborn, LOUD, silly and of course loving. She babbles a lot, but is able to stay a few words. She still only had 2 teeth! Which sort of sucks, because she wants to eat whatever we are having and it's not always an option with only 2 little teeth. Her brother is her favorite person. I think he always will be, they have a heartwarming bond that makes me thankful and happy every single day.

Love my babies so much. What a great life!

Here's a few photos of the party Becky took before the party started!






























3 comments:

  1. I love this post! What a great job you did for her birthday! She is a very lucky girl and has the cutest family!! So glad we were able to celebrate her 1st birthday with you guys. P.S. party planning should be your profession! You are a pro at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! I am so happy you guys made it down. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute baby! and beautiful family! such a awesome party! love you all!
    Wishing you great!days stay together happy! Coupons

    ReplyDelete