Monday, April 26, 2010

Halfway Point

Well, we have made it to the 1/2 way point! I'm now 20 weeks pregnant! How exciting. We have been quite busy getting things in order for baby.... I think I've got that nesting thing going on! We finally got the Camaro cleaned and up for sale. Having a baby is pretty much the only way I would get rid of that silly car! We also started cleaning out the guest room so we can move the office down to that room so that baby will have a room near us. We ordered a lot of things for the nursery last week like the crib, dresser, mattress and bedding. I also have picked up a few things here and there so we should be getting packages in the mail a lot over the next few weeks! I love that though so I will be excited to check the mail every day! I ordered scrapbook things so I can attempt to build some sort of a baby book for him. We also finished one of our registries and will finish the other one next weekend when we go to St George.

It's quite apparent that our baby is growing by the size of my belly! According to baby websites he is about 10 inches long and weighs over 10 ounces! It's really amazing how fast he is growing in there!! He still doesn't have a name, however I came across a name the other day and I think it's perfect! Jaydon - it's a combination of both of his grandpa's names, James & Don. So that name is at the top of the list right now. Chad bets I will change my mind a million times before we settle on something though but I'm really stuck on Jaydon so we'll see!

This past week was also my cousin Misty's 40th birthday so there was a party for her Friday night. She is always so much fun! She really enjoys every moment of life. The party was a lot of fun, they had carne asada tacos and yummy cake and plenty of water and music so I was a happy preggo haha.

Anyhow I will leave you with a picture of the baby bump... Sorry the quality isn't that great, we lost our camera so this pic is off Chad's phone and the lighting wasn't really great so it's a bit fuzzy.

2 comments:

  1. I like that name alot! I bet you're having so much fun shopping! You're looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brandi!! Shopping and registering for him is a blast! We're going to try to get some of his nursery setup this weekend. If we do I'll put up some pics of it.

    ReplyDelete