Monday, April 12, 2010

Keeping busy

Let's start off with exciting news... we have another person to add to the list from my last post. We are going to be an aunt and uncle again! Cody and Brandi just announced they are expecting their 2nd little one right around my birthday (She's due Nov 23th)! Pretty exciting! Too bad they are moving so far away though. But I'm sure we will all be making visits one way and another.

This month is quite the busy one for sure. Chad and I took last Friday off and spend a couple nights in Vegas for a little "babymoon". We saw the show Believe with Chris Angel by Cirque. It was pretty cool. We actually had to be in Vegas for the MS walk that took place on Saturday morning but we figured we should make a little trip of it so we did. We did some shopping and looked at baby stuff. We (ok mostly I) got to try out the stroller I have been looking at. It's still #1 on the list, I just wanted to make sure I liked it before I got it.

The MS walk for Mesquite is this weekend. My parents are coming down and so is Ivy, Jeff and LeeAnn. So excited to see everyone. I've been missing them all so it will be good to have them around for a few days... however this is probably the last year I will be walk site coordinator so I doubt there will be walks here anytime in the near future. I'm thinking maybe we can get a group together and participate in the LV walk in the future. That might be fun!

Another VERY exciting thing this week is our ultrasound Wednesday. I can't wait. I'll post pics and if we're lucky we'll be able to post the sex (and maybe even the name) of our baby! Crazy to think I'm already 18 weeks! Almost 1/2 way!!

Anyhow. I will leave you with a couple pictures from Easter that Carrie took at their house. I was 17 weeks along at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment