Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!!

Ok I'm a day late... but I hope everyone had a great weekend with family and friends remembering those who have served to keep our country free. We went to Vegas on Saturday and saw Scotty & Journet. It had been a long time since we saw them but when we saw them and started talking it was like we had just seen them a day before or something. They will be back in town the end of July and if all goes well Journet will be able to make it to my baby shower! That was really exciting news!!

Sunday we went to the pool and a BBQ. The weather was wonderful. It's getting hot quick, I think I'll be spending some time out by the pool this year to keep cool and get a little exercise and maybe even get a little color on my skin! Plus the sun is the best way to get your vitamin D!

I was excited to turn the calendar over to June, even though I know that means it's going to be getting hot quick! There is so much happening in June the time will fly by. Friday we have an ultrasound appointment so maybe I will have some cool pics to post next time. Sunday is Gaby's birthday, she will be 9 already!! The following Friday we will be heading to Utah! Crazy how fast time is going. I can't wait to be up there and see everyone!! If Ivy's baby cooperates we will know what she is having by then too! And that Sunday is my mom's birthday. So I'm glad the timing all works out so I get to see her on her birthday. All that is just within the 1st couple weeks of the month. Then we have our Dr appointment and Brandi's birthday and Father's Day! Wow! And once June is over mom and dad will be on the way down to Mesquite to move into their new place!! What an exciting and eventful month we have to look forward to!

Anyhow, I will leave you with a pic of me from by the pool! Yeah, I know I'm white haha... Check out that baby bump now! He's growing in there like crazy, I really popped out in the past week!





Love
D

No comments:

Post a Comment