Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday!!!

Wow what a great year! It's truly amazing how much our little baby has grown and learned this year. Time just goes so fast though. Sometimes it's hard to remember when he was so small and cuddly.

We are so grateful to have such a wonderful little person in our lives. He's so happy and giggly all the time. He always has a smile for everyone even strangers that just say hello. He really can brighten a room and lift people spirits even in the hardest of times with his joyful personality. I'm filled with overwhelming emotions when I think of just how great it is to have Jadon in my life - I am so happy I am his mommy.

Really I don't know what to say. It's hard for me to put into words how I feel about my boy. All I can really say is he fills my heart and he's absolutely amazing. I look forward to the years to come and watching him grow and learn even more.

Cheers to you my not so little baby boy!

As a memory for you Jadon- we had your grandparents over for dinner on your actual birthday. We all ate pasta and peas and garlic bread. And then you got to play with a cake grandma and grandpa Brogan got for you. You didn't really enjoy eating it very much and were a bit apprehensive about it. But eventually you dug into it and smashed it all over. It was pretty funny! It's very nice to have your grandparents so close. You really get excited when you see them and enjoy spending time with them!

We love you "Rex" - you're the best little boy! Happy 1st birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Awe!!! I can't believe it's been a year!
    He's the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! He is so sweet! I cant wait for you to see him again, you'll get a kick out of his little personality :)

    ReplyDelete