Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Cakes!

Rex and I were lucky enough to make it to Kelsey aka Baby Cakes 1st birthday. It really meant a lot to me to be able to make it. I've missed so many important days with Ivy that I knew I had to be there!

Ivy and I decorated the back yard. Ivy had picked out great decorations and even framed pictures for each table. LeeAnn aka Honey and Amanda did an AMAZING job making the cakes and cupcakes and all the food.





Cake dug right into her big cupcake! She knew exactly what to do with it. It was so cute! She's a hoot - I love that kid. She and Rex get along very well and it's so fun to watch them interact. It really sucks to live so far away. But I'm glad we get to see them when we can. She got a little ride around toy and we got Rex to push her through the house, it was adorable!



While we were in SLC Ivy and I took Rex to get his 1st "real" haircut. They have a place up there called Cookie Cutters and they only cut kids hair so they know what they are doing. He needed a nap so he was good the 1st few min and then he started to get a bit cranky. But his hair turned out very cute!

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice having you guys up for her birthday. I don't know what I would of done without all your help. LOL. The babies are so cute together. So glad we have got spend sometime with each other of the past month or so. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great! I'm glad we've got to spend some time together this year. It's been awesome. We'll have to keep doing that!

    ReplyDelete