Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm slacking!

Ok, my goal is to blog once per week, obviously I've been slacking a bit lately! Sorry. It's been pretty busy and I'm pretty tired most the time. Mom and Dad have settled into their new place and it's coming along quite nicely. They have been doing lots of shopping which is always fun. They even bought a highchair and swing for Jadon when he goes to visit at their house.

Speaking of Jadon, his due date is exactly 2 months from today!! Wow!! I'm getting quite antsy about meeting this little dude. I can't imagine how I will be the last few days of pregnancy. lol. We still have quite a lot to get done before his arrival. We plan to get a move on things after the shower on the 1st (which I'm super excited about!!) so we have a better idea of what we have and what we need. We have a Dr appt this afternoon to check on him, he doesn't seem to be moving around as much as he use to, maybe he is just running out of room in there.

Other baby news... We're going to be having another niece! Brandi & Cody found out on the 9th that they are having a girl! Jordyn is really happy about that! Also Doctor Dickens had her baby girl, Alexa Brynn, on the 9th. She is super cute! We're really happy for them. Sabrina will be having Brooklyn day after tomorrow and Kristine is pretty close too having baby Maggie!

I think that's all the updates for now!! Oh yeah, it's hot outside! It's going to be 114 this coming weekend, but we are going to Cali with mom to visit the family out there and go to the beach! I cant wait to see everyone out there, it's been a while and I'm excited to see Elizabeth's baby bump hehe! I got the fabric to make her baby blankey but I haven't gotten anywhere with it. Maybe I will be able to get some done tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I think your pregnancy has flown by, maybe not for you though! Good luck on your appt today, let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's flying by for sure!! Seems like it was just a couple weekends ago that we put up his crib but that was actually a couple months ago! I'm keeping my fingers crossed the next 2 HOT months fly by!

    ReplyDelete