Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Well..

Things are going well, time continues to fly by. We went to the Dr yesterday, Jadon is still measuring about a week ahead and everything looks great. We go back in 2 weeks then every week after that! It's getting really close to baby time!

This Sunday is the baby shower!! I'm really excited, it's going to be so fun! This past weekend we went up to St George and did a little bit of shopping and looking around. Chad and I both got a new pair of shoes and a little bit of clothes, there are sooooo many cute things I wanted to get for Jadon, but Chad keeps reminding me that the shower is coming up and he'll surely get spoiled! However we did find an amazing deal on an umbrella stroller but I was trying to be sensible and decided not to get it. Then after we looked around at other places we decided we should have gotten that one so Chad called them yesterday to see if they would hold it for us, which they wouldn't so he went up there and picked it up. He is so sweet, that was so thoughtful of him. He took his car up there (it doesn't have AC)so I'm sure it wasn't all that pleasant of a trip. Sure was a nice surprise, although I totally had to step over it to hang up some stuff in Jadon's closet but didn't see it. Chad was like "did you just step over that stroller and not notice?" yeah, yeah I did! Can we blame that on pregnancy brain??

Oh yeah, baby Bowie is a GIRL! My mom's little dime on a string trick was right. So funny! Kristine is still waiting on having Maggie, she has a Dr appt today to see what they are going to do. So I'm guessing Miss Maggie might make her debut sometime very soon. Also our other friend Amber just found out she is finally ready! They sent her over to the hospital to have her little baby boy Elijah! The stork sure is busy!

Hope all is well for everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. Husbands are good for something! lol jk I still can't belive you are getting so close to the big day! yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's just around the corner! I'm trying to get things done before he gets here!

    ReplyDelete