Monday, December 13, 2010

3 months!

Jadon is already 3 months old! (Well 3 months and 1 week lol) That seems like such a milestone for some reason. He's getting so big and discovering new things all the time. He likes to put things in his mouth now - his thumb and fist are his favorite but he also thinks eating the burp cloths is pretty cool. He's tolerating tummy time a lot better lately, we use the boppy pillow to help prop him up sometimes, he seems to like that a bit better.

Jadon got to visit Santa. Twice actually. Santa was at walmart last week when we were there so we stopped by then we visited him again on Saturday while we were doing some shopping at the mall in St George. He was very good both times. I was going to bring the CD with the picture on it so I could add it to this post but I forgot so I'll have to remember to grab it.

Anyhow - things are good. We really enjoy our little dude and it's fun to watch him learn a grow. I cant wait for Christmas - but I'm really looking forward to next year when he'll be able to enjoy it a bit more!

Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment