Thursday, August 12, 2010

8/12/2010

Jadon is due one month from today! I can hardly wait! The last few days have been a little harder than the rest of the pregnancy. I'm a lot more tired and it feels like I have walked 10 miles by the time I walk from the car to our office or around a store. Last night I was awaken by some pretty painful cramping, I thought we might have to make a trip to L&D see what was going on but they let up. Which was good, Chad was resting so peacefully, I didn't want to have to wake him.

Baby Jadon has been really spoiled lately! As you know I love to get stuff in the mail so I was really excited to see a box by the door yesterday. It was from a friend of mine from high school, Angela. She is so sweet, she got him a sleep positioner, a bath toy and some onesies. Very nice of her!! We also got gifts from Brandy and Aaron (Potty chair, potty time dvd, and clothes!) Jenni and Jason (Huge box of wipeies and some really cute clothes!) and from Maila and Paulino (Diaper bag for me!) all this came this week! Very fun!!

Last weekend we attended our birthing class. It was very informative - a very good thing for first time parents who haven't had very much experience with newborns. The nurse explained what to expect from the time we arrive until we leave. I'm a lot let scared/nervous now. The nurse was so sweet, I really hope she is there when Jadon decides to make his appearance!

Oh yeah!! We found out that Mikey and Annie will be having a boy!! I hope he and Jadon grow up to be good friends! All these babies are so exciting! lol.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the last weeks of anticipation! The home stretch is the worst! Hope Jadon will stay in there a wee bit longer though!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what everyone keeps saying. The cramps were pretty painful, so if I have to deal with that for the next month it's going to be really trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going (well at least for me, it has seemed to fly by)! I look forward to talking to you weekly... But don't hesitate to call if you need anything, or just someone to talk to. Loves

    ReplyDelete