Monday, August 30, 2010

Ready??

Are we ready?? Well I suppose we had better be! Today we went for our 38 week appt and the Dr said I am 2 cm dilated and he could feel Jadon's head! He made my appt for next Tuesday since they will be closed Monday for the holiday but he said he might see me before then in L&D. We're really excited!!

We got a lot done this past weekend, and it's a good thing. We packed the hospital bag and put the car seat in the car. Chad finished decorating the nursery today while I was working and it looks great!! There is just some cleaning I would like to get done before he gets here but I'm not sure if it'll get done or not lol, we'll see.

Here is a picture of his cradle the my parents refinished and pictures of his room!



Maybe next time we'll have pictures of Jadon to share!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are all set :))) We are just waiting on you Jadon :))) Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Looks like you are just as ready as you can be. I cannot wait to see Jadon!

    ReplyDelete