Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Baby Shower!!

August finally came! I seemed to be waiting forever for it to be Aug 1st!

The shower was really great! Carrie and Misty did a wonderful job. I had a great time and I think all the guest did as well. We played lots of games and ate lots of yummy food. Donald made 2 cakes for the shower, one chocolate and one mandarin orange, both were very tasty but the chocolate one is my favorite!

Jadon once again got very spoiled, just like he's suppose to be hehe! He has a lot of clothes, I don't think Chad and I will have to be buying any for a while which is very nice. We also got a bouncy seat and a hand made blankey and books and just so many cool things! There are a few things still left for us to get. So over the next couple weeks we will need to get the remaining items and get things put together, get the nursery decorated and get all his clothes washed and ready for him to wear.

His due date is only about 5 and a half weeks away! Now that it's August we can say we're going to have a baby next month! Time has really gone by quick and I have felt pretty great for the most part. Not to sure what these final weeks will hold for us but we're really getting pretty excited! I have contractions here and there but nothing too bad yet, the stretchmarks on my tummy are growing really rapidly which doesn't feel too great (esp when I yawned really big and literally felt them grow) but its all worth it. Cant wait to meet this little guy in a few more weeks!



Thanks Mariah for taking the pics!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh... those pictures are great! Can't believe you are having a baby next month! LOL. Am so excited for you guys! Wish we lived closer (hint, hint). Love ya take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! Wow! Only 1 month (ish) left. That's crazy. We miss ya all alot! Hope this month passes quick for the 3 of you!! I can't wait to see him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Yeah Mariah takes really great pics, I wish I could take her with me everywhere haha...

    We miss you guys too (all of you)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha thank you! I wish you could take me everywhere with you too! :P! haha.

    ReplyDelete